I sit here, sweaty, exhausted, and my heart overflowing with Joy.
Our first Life Advance was preceded with weeks of attack from the enemy...but he did not win...
God transformed homes, families, people, this weekend.
The Holy Spirit showed up in a powerful way.
I can't wait to see the long term effect on LifeNet.
This week has been exciting, emotional, a reunion of sorts. Those we have pastored in the past now ministering to those we pastor now. Wow, two families blending into one.
I want to thank Bobby and Lisa for being the most amazing couple pouring into my Erika all weekend...
I came home to a very happy girl and a very clean house. They allowed me to be able to be a part of the ministry going on all weekend. And ministered to me by loving on my girl.
Friday morning, members of the team got to be on Rise and Shine, a national TV show here in Belize. Then, later, on the news, Pastor Sam got to share about what the team is doing here this week, and it showed the team replacing missing swings at the parks.
Its been a cool week and the Lord has done so much....so much. One of our members' birthday is today. She said the Life Advance was the best gift.
Life Church...thank you for coming here to minister to LifeNet and beyond.
Oh, and when I recover a little...I will post more pics.
Pray that all the Lord did...continues to bear fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.