Sometimes I look at the date and think, Wow, I haven't posted anything in a while.
We are alive and well and oh, so busy.
This past weekend, we had the Life Advance. We are already SOOO busy all the time with the rapidly growing church, that adding this just made things a little crazy:) But awesome.
![]() |
| I asked Ms. Marion if she would make a cake for our Life Advance...and wow, what a cake she made:) |
We had around 35 people attend the Life Advance. Our prayer partners and facilitators all did a great job. The Holy Spirit definitely showed up and we saw people receive deep ministry to past wounds in their lives. It was a whirlwind weekend that led into our usual busy morning. We leave the house by 9, having loaded up several things, set up, and then get home around 1, unloading and putting things away. By lunch on Sunday afternoon, I am usually pretty wiped and thankful to enjoy a nice meal at Mexican Taco...or anywhere, as long as I don't have to cook:)
Here are some photos of our weekend. The ones at church on Sunday are not from me, but our NEW church photographer, Debbie Scott, Alina's mom. Wow, this family catches great shots. We are missing Alina as she studies Spanish in Guatamela, but she still joins many of our gatherings through Facetime. Isn't technology amazing?
But before I close, I wanted to share something very exciting. About two weeks ago, as Lee was putting Erika to bed, she shared that she was ready to invite Jesus into her heart. I have been noticing lately a deeper desire to worship instead of play at church. I have noticed her asking a lot of questions. And even her schooling spends a lot of time talking about it. But as we began to talk to her, she really understood. We both had tears in our eyes as we prayed with her. Josh and Tori were awesome at coming and encouraging her and sharing their own experience. It was a very special night for us. She does not know yet, but Memaw and Papa will be bringing a special Bible with her name on it in a couple of weeks. In the front, we will write the story of her special night. Oh, and we celebrated by ordering pizza the next day. In the states, we would have celebrated by going to Chuck E Cheese or something, but she was still happy with what we did:)
Oh, I almost forgot something. Something that will be such a blessing to me:) Today, Feliciano began the process of building Lee's office out back. His office has been in our bedroom for two years. At first, it didn't matter as much, but as we have grown, it has been increasingly difficult to have it in our bedroom. People need to come and meet with him, he has meetings all the time, and just the STUFF! We don't have a building, so as we accumulate supplies for LifeNet, they go in our bedroom. People go in our bedroom. Anyway, it is time. It is time for him to have somewhere to himself as well to work. In the house, there are constant interruptions because we homeschool. Yep, five people home all day, with lots of church business going on as well. So it is time. Please pray that the building goes smoothly and that once it is built, the Lord will protect it.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.