Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HERE WE GO

Wow, my heart is fluttering in a million directions right now.  We just bought our plane tickets for the biggest adventure of our lives!!!  In less than one month, we will move not that far away geographically, but a world away from all I know.  I am excited, terrified, happy and sad all at once.  I am overwhelmed.  All we have planned for is here...we are on the brink of our future.  I am ready as I know to be, but still it is feeling real today.  I am feeling the pressures, the joys, the craziness of what we are doing.

You see, in the natural, we are crazy.  Pulling our kids out of public school, selling all we have, and moving to a country that is not safe as the good ole USA.  We are crazy to move where we will sweat all the time, not have Chickfila :), Walmart, and all the other comforts we have here.  But you see, we don't live in the natural.  We live in the place of God-seeking.  Seeking His will for our lives.

And you know what, He makes it all work together.  Every little detail.  Even the family that He already sent there who will pick us up that first day.  And now we are just waiting to see what home he provides, what kids of transportation.  We are truly walking by faith right now, not by sight.  We are trusting Him to be in the details.  To protect us.  To guide us to exactly what neighborhood He desires for us.  And it is not as scary as one would think.  His plans for us are good, not evil.  I have an awful lot of trust in my Daddy God.  I have to...

So, we are off to Katy tonight to work on more errands...doctors appts for Erika, car being fixed, etc.  Life is busy the next few days, then calm again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.