Thursday, February 9, 2012

The First Half of our Week in Pictures

Miss Cutie Pants in her new jeans from Memaw...she looked so big on Sunday


Levi came in so happy on Sunday...Daddy is setting up for worship...hugging Erika and Tori...had to get some pics


I know I take too many pics, but she is adorable...after church, the headband long  gone


This is real life...but how can I tell them to put them away...typically wait over an hour...but its okay, cause its one day I dont have to cook:)


After church, after lunch, we went over to visit baby Eden, fresh from being born Saturday morning.  She is precious, just like mom and dad.

Just had to include this...Stormie takes protecting the house seriously.  When she is tied up, she sleeps, but when she is loose, she is on guard, alerting us to everything:)  She is getting spayed tomorrow...praying all goes well...

Wendy does Storytime in a village named Las Flores.  Erika and I joined her on Wednesday.  She had a smaller crowd, but it was such a neat experience.  Erika loved being a helper and loved being with all the other children.  Hoping we can go once in a while.




Last night was one of our best leadership meetings ever, I think.  And now, we are preparing for Thursday night.  Can't believe tomorrow is already Friday...hope I can rest a little because we have a busy weekend ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these pictures. They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.