Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Whats going on...

First of all, I brought a little girl to Belize a year ago...when did she grow up????



A team from Katy, TX and Montana are here.  Donnie has been a friend for years...and Erika is loving every second of him being here.  I'm sure the balloons he keeps making for her don't hurt:)



And Ms. Sue.  Erika is always looking for her as well.  After all, they have almost the same birthday and the Elliots were here for Erika's birthday too...


The children's church loved a special visit from Donnie on Sunday.



The house Monday night.  Delores is so happy...


This morning, Josh and Tori are helping build the house, so I spent a little extra time with Erika.  She loved these sheets I found on Pinterest.  And the Banagrams we got for Christmas are just perfect for her to work on her letters. They are from Curious George, which we just got the movie yesterday, so perfect timing.


We have no shortage of Vitamin C these days.  With oranges 20 per $1US and grapefruits 12 for $1US, my juicer is getting lots of work...


And remember the sweet baby bunny Tori rescued from being eaten by snakes....  Well, to thank us for saving his life, he decided to give us some babies...  Apparently within the week according to one of the men on the team.

Which means Patience will be a mommy soon...



Erika and I went this morning to pass out some banana muffins and banana bread we had made to the team.


They were all working hard.


We had plenty for others who stopped by.  These twins will be two on May 28, Lee's 42nd bday...


Always a monkey...


Its almost finished.  This team can be proud...it is a beautiful, solid home...


And Erika is loving all the yummy BUBBLE GUM Charity gives her.  Can you tell she is a grandma?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.