I only have a minute...and not really...I need to be making dinner right now...
But I want to jot some thoughts while my heart is fresh.
I have been discipling a young adult, a University Student. It has been pure joy.
During that time, her mother began to regularly attend LifeNet. A couple of weeks ago, she asked if I would begin discipling her when I finished with her daughter.
Today was our first meeting.
Today was busy, crazy, and all that:)
But can I tell you, what joy to spend an hour with this woman? She is so excited about what God is doing in her children and her own life. And the impact it is making at her job even? Two of her employees are beginning to attend the church as well.
I want to look back to a Past post of the first time I visited the Children's Home...
That day, I knew God had a reason that He was connecting me to this home. Today, I feel that He showed me. As I met with the Housemom, now so passionate about Jesus, I was overwhelmed with Joy. As the teen girls were happy to talk to me...the babies so precious... This time I left in my car with not unexplained tears, but tears of joy. That He would call me to pour into this awesome lady, that she will in turn pour into these children and her employees.
I look forward to, over the next several weeks, getting to know her better. I also will enjoy being able to be in the home. There is just something there. The children are precious...the teen moms are precious as well. God has a plan for each of them. I just am thankful that I get to be a part of showing God's love each time I walk in the doors.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.