With Anticipation, we wait today.
I have been baking, cleaning, shopping, all in anticipation for our first guests to arrive from the US.
It is kind of like Christmas Eve around here.
Just trying to keep the kids busy and out of the way...
so I can get done what I need to do.
Tori finished school today:)
Yipee:)
And she finished strong. I am proud of her.
We have baked No Bake Chocolate cookies, banana muffins, have the chicken thawing for tomorrow, oranges ready to squeeze, have our list for market for the morning.
We are ready and excited for Memaw and Papaw to come:)
I am ready for Erika to have some undivided attention.
She is ready too.
I am anxious to see what they think of Belize.
I can see my father in law, now, enjoying sitting in our wooden chairs on the back porch, just enjoying Belize, enjoying his grandchildren. I can see my mother in law enjoying going to market, enjoying reading books or coloring with Erika.
We are looking forward to doing some fun things with them.
And just some "living" things with them.
Because Living here is so different.
I am praying for a miraculous cold front with lots of rain to blow through. He could do it. He is God.
We are thankful to have a 4 bdrm home, so they can stay with us instead of a hotel. So all three of mine will bunk together for a few days.
It will just remind them of the good ole days in the apartment.
On another front, yesterday I had a really neat, intense prayer time at lunch with one of the ladies in the church. Our kids were all so good. It was definitely the Lord. But it reminded me of my friend, Laura, who I used to pray with. It was neat. And I feel that God heard our prayers. He is so awesome.
So, I am off to make brownies for our crew coming to do the Life Manual tonight. Then finishing a few things off before our company comes.
Anticipation is the best feeling:)
I HOPE I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.