We just got a really neat email...
All I can say is that it is really neat living in the center of God's will.
I didn't say easy...cause Satan fights you harder when you start messing up his schemes.
It is peaceful.
It is going to sleep every night with a full heart.
Knowing that you are exactly where He has called you.
And it seems the harder the fight that day, the more God confirms to you that He is with you that night.
I remember a story of a group of people that were kidnapped and held hostage. Once they were free, which they were thankful for, they all recalled never feeling closer to God than in those times of being held hostage.
I feel the same way. I do not want to go through hard things. None of us do. We want our lives to be easy and comfortable. But in those times, we sometimes do not know our purpose, and can begin to feel life has no meaning.
But in those times of great trials (because of serving the Lord), in those times, we are so close to God. So close to His heartbeat. And every day, we wake up with purpose. We must not get distracted from that purpose. There are a million things that will distract us. But we must persevere and focus on His purpose.
And run with it.
No matter what the cost.
And He is with us, so the cost is not too high.
Have a blessed day at your church service this morning. I know I am excited to see what God will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.