Last night, we made plans for a an exciting, adventuresome family day. We were going to explore some falls, possible canoe through some caves, and swim. So, I got everything packed and ready so this morning, we could get up and get dressed and go.
Then nature happened. It rained all last evening, all night long and this morning...a lot. Several inches for sure. It thundered and lightning, rained and poured. It was the BEST sleeping weather. But not the best weather for exploring somewhere we have never gone before on dirt roads.
Being flexible is important...and that is what we were. Our back up plan was to go to Spanish Lookout, do some shopping, eat some pizza and ice cream. And it was still a fun day just to enjoy our family.
I dont know why, but Josh and Tori duck when I try to get their photos, but here are Lee and Erika at the ice cream place. And I was blessed to get pics of all the kids yesterday before church. It was so good to have the older ones back to help us. We had a full van full yesterday for church. What a blessing:)
Happy Monday:)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.