Sunday, July 3, 2011

Should really write Something

I have started and stopped writing a post several times over the past few days.

Its weird.

I feel like I dont really have anything to say, except...

I REALLY MISS MY KIDS

I should be getting a million things done:

Maybe stocking my freezer with homecooked goodies,

organizing my drawers and closets,

reading a bunch of books (I did start one yesterday, though),

writing letters to all my friends (have been chatting on facebook a little),

BUT,

I just dont feel like doing any of those things.

I must admit, I have relaxed a little the past few weeks,

I have gotten the kids rooms fixed up with clean sheets, etc.,

I have spent more time with Erika, just enjoying her,

I have enjoyed having more time with my wonderful husband,

I have loved doing so much less laundry and washing so few dishes,

I have made some new recipes,

and organized a few things,

but still,

I cannot wait for the next four days to fly by...

and for me to be on my way to picking up my sweet kids

from the airport.

I know Erika cant wait either.

And I am not dreading the regular laundry detail,

or cooking more meals, more food,

or cleaning up after more people,

because I will just be glad to have everyone together again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.