Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Perk-Up

We have this little restaurant here, that I kind of consider a little like a Starbucks...overpriced food and coffee, but fun atmosphere.  Fun for an occassional treat.  Nice place to meet friends or go on a little date.

So, yesterday, I asked Lee if we could go there for lunch.  The kids always want to go, so I know they will be mad we went without them, but I wanted to do something that Erika would consider "special".

When I mentioned to her that she needed to get ready because we were going to Perk Up, she lit up.  It was so cute...and worth it.  It is literally right behind our house, but we drove because we had some other errands to run too.  Erika just skipped and smiled as we walked into the restaurant.




I really didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but love this because it captures so many things...
--Erika having a blast and just enjoying her daddy as he hides the coin from her
--the little boy behind us watched us the whole time...he was so cute
--the cool seating, etc, of the restaurant
--you cant see it, but the glorious AC
--that God gave me an amazing husband to be the father of my children...


Now, I will owe a date to Josh and Tori when they come home....If I must:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.