Several years ago, after we had started Life Church, we came to a point of needing a youth pastor, full time. Who would have known how dear to my heart this family would become to me?
Adam and Courtney are like a younger sister and brother to me and the dearest of friends. And their kids are so special to my heart. Last week, they "hey-telled" Lee to wish him Happy Birthday and I cried at hearing Joy and Faith's sweet little voices.
Adam and Courtney are an amazingly talented couple. And have always dreamed of making an album.
Thankfully, we serve a God who helps our dreams come true. And last week, Adam and Courtney released their first, of probably many to come, album. I am getting my copy this weekend, but just couldn't wait and bought a couple of songs off of Itunes.
I can't stop listening. There is such an annointing when they sing.
I am so proud of them. But I am telling you...no matter who you are, you have got to buy this album. Whether ordering from them, or buying from Itunes.
Adam and Courtney are on a similar journey as Lee and I were a year ago. God has told them to step out in faith and move. To Ventura, California. They are literally days away from the biggest step of faith they have ever taken. Please pray for them. For God to provide for them miraculously. And if you want some really good worship, go visit their website...
Check out their webpage.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.