I was working on uploading a video of the past few days, but unfortunately it is not working...I will try to get lots more pics over the next couple of days. I do not know how to express what a blessing the Life School of Ministry is to us, personally, and to our church members. But unfortunately, I only remember to take pics part of the time, usually us eating or playing.
Today was their "fun day" and they blessed our family by paying for us to join them. It was a great day. I am just reflecting how neat and at ease to just be with old friends/family. They are making me laugh, loving my children, and just blessing us so much.
Last night, one of our church members cooked for the team, and then we and a couple other families joined them for brownies that Tori and I made. It was neat to just hang out and for the families of LifeNet to get to fellowship with them. Tomorrow night, we will have the teens and young adults here for the Life Manual. I am looking forward to the team pouring into the kids that we meet with each week.
They are making real connections with the people, seeing people saved, and challenging those that are already saved. And like I said, their ministry is to our family as well. It is encouraging to have them come and pour into and bless us and those we are ministering to. We have not been here that long, but it just feels good to have a taste of Home.
Yesterday, we went to the Blue Hole. Most of the team went tubing first, while a few of the ladies and I hung out at the Blue Hole waiting. It was very refreshing. But of course, after lunch, everyone had to jump off the mountain. I am sorry I did not get everyone, but will still try to load the video so you can see a few of them. Josh Callahan had to up the ante a little and went twice as high, so the normal place Lee and Josh jump just wasn't cool enough anymore. So, Lee had to jump off the higher place too. I was honestly worried..it is really high, but he finally did it, and was so excited....thanks, guys:) Also at the end of the clip are Daniel and Josh who always have something funny to say or are doing something, like trying to catch fish???, to make us laugh.
The next two days are packed full of ministry for the team. Having yesterday was refreshing, but exhausting for everyone. Pray for their continued strength and for the Lord to continue to move. There are things that we may not see or know for a long time to come and we are thankful for the help here. God is definitely using them and that is a blessing to all.
 |
| erika found bunnies at the market yesterday |
 |
| Billy drinking coconut water...said he learned to do that in Sri Lanka on a Missions Trip..Teresa and he have done an awesome job organzing this trip |
 |
| lots of people came for prayer at the Market |
 |
| Josh, just being funny:), or serious, maybe... |
 |
| trying some of the goodies out at Market |
 |
| climbing the mountain to jump |
 |
| watching the jumpers...and Lisa was one of them too:) |
 |
| Erika loves Jaclyn...sunbathing together |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.