Our second team is here...from California. And Erika is soaking up all the attention from the teenage girls. They are spoiling her, loving on her, letting her take pictures with their cameras. She is having the time of her life!!!
And if Sarah can walk on her hands,
so can Erika.
We have been enjoying eating at Morencos. And some of us have enjoyed sleeping while we wait for our food. The heat and humidity is hard on us, especially those of us who are not used to it.
This morning we went to Mayo Mopan. And just went around and prayed for people. People just like us, that want the best for their children...
who want their mute son to speak...( he gave me the sweetest kiss on my cheek when I picked him up to pray for him). And got the biggest smile when we gave him candy and a balloon hat.
and this sweet lady has worked hard and put 7 kids through school/university as a single mom...so that her kids could have a better life. I admire her hard work and never giving up. A missions team built this home for her last fall. And she was so thankful.
and you know I love the babies. These two precious babies belong to the lady who helped to walk around with us and translate. She is a born again Christian and has invited us to lunch one day.
and Erika and Maria enjoyed a little sword fighting with the balloons...
and God constantly reminds me of His blessings on my family...and that they are to be shared, not stored up.
I got great joy to go and pray with these families today. Great Joy I cannot describe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.