Last night, I got a facebook message from the first girl I prayed with to accept Christ when we moved to Belize. She asked if I would Baptize her next Sunday because of the role I have played in her walk with the Lord. This blessed me so much. And there is no greater joy than seeing a life changed by Jesus. This girl's whole countenance has changed since she began her walk. She has been reverant to God her whole life, but Jesus coming in and her fully surrending to Him has changed her. She is reading the Word and listening to Worship music. In fact, many of her posts on Facebook are now lyrics to Kim Walker songs.
That is one tremendous blessing of LIVING on the Mission field, rather than just taking a week long trip. Getting to follow through and see what God does for the long term in their lives. And being here for them when they need someone to talk to or to guide them or pray with them. That is the joy of living in Belize. How God has been putting together this church family...that is becoming family. That we want to spend time with them and look forward to seeing them.
There is no greater Joy than pouring and discipling someone for Jesus...who are you pouring into?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.