Sunday, September 18, 2011

On making a Video

One of our supporting churches asked us to make a video for them to show from the pulpit...of our family.

Easy, huh?

Not really...

I mean we didnt mind making it...just it was hard with a family...

This morning, we all got up early, got ready early...and made two videos...

Neither one turned out.

Only a forty five second spot.

But then we needed to go to church, go set up, so said we would do it when we got home.  I didn't really want to do that..knowing we would all be tired.

Well, we came home, set up the camera...had several failed attempts...then finally a pretty decent one...and Erika was making fun of Lee talking the whole time!!!   Kids.  So we decided to eat lunch, and clean up and do it again.

By this time, I was so tired and just wanted to change my clothes, etc.

But we were successful on our third attempt.

YAY.  So stay tuned and in a few days, I will post the video for you...

It'll be fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.