Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our Day

Today, I woke up with not much of an agenda.  Slept in til 9, which was nice.  We had quite a LOUD storm all night long...  But I love the storms.

Got up and got some chores done around the house and one of my friends texted to see if I wanted to go to the Artbox with them.  I have never been.  I am glad I went.

I am so hungry for books to read.  With no library here, I am lost.  And I have read all the books my mother in law sent.  So I bought one book.  Unfortunately they were pricey.

I got a book for Tori for school as well.

The Artbox is a beautiful place to buy gifts or souvenirs and they had a very nice Christian section.  I loved it.






Aden wanted to show Tori everything in the store..so cute.  He told her she was his best buddy...

I love this picture...


I had no sooner got home and a family from our church stopped by...with a baby.  Oh, my day was now complete.  She was so sweet and cuddly.  We enjoyed just visiting with them. 

and to top my day off, we had some friends bring over their adorable 8 month old niece...so cute...


And now, we are just making preparations for church tomorrow. 

One more quick story.  I went to get some clothes out of the dryer on the back porch and thought Promise was out there.  I said
You scared me Promise...

But it was not Promise.  We have a neighbors chiuaua in our backyard...oh boy, you never know.  We have cats, dogs, tarantualas...as long as there are no snakes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.