This morning, Erika did not want to wake up for her show...it was nice and rainy...I would have liked to stay in bed as well:) But eventually we all got going and had a great time.
I started to film when she began to dance and my camera said my memory card was full...oh no!!! So, I quickly began deleting stuff to make room, but it was too late. Well, it was okay, because they ended up doing each dance twice because some of the girls came in late. And Erika actually participated more the second time. She sang the Fruits of the Spirit with her Drama class, and then I included a little snippet of the older girls' performances. Each of the older classes had a girl from our church.
We had a great time this morning and Erika did a great job. Even with being nervous...she kept looking at me, but still managed to dance. I held back the tears...but she was so cute:) She will definitely take classes this fall. I am thankful that it is offered here by YWAM so I know it is Christians working with her.
They had breads and juices afterward so it was nice to get to stay and fellowship with everyone.
Erika, you were so good. I wish we could have been there in person but it was good to see you on the computer.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.
Love you, memaw Brockinton
She looks so sweet! She is so ting compared to the other girls! BTW, I like the new blog layout!
ReplyDelete**tiny
ReplyDelete