Friday, June 10, 2011

LSM, we will miss you guys

This week has been jampacked.  We have been so blessed to have Life Church here ministering.  They have had some great oppurtunities and made some hopefully, life-long connections.

I am sorry I am making so many videos, but they capture more of what is going on here.

We are so excited about the unexpected outreach to the children who live at the circus.  They only speak Spanish, but with a few on the team who are bilingual, we were able to minister the love of Jesus to them.  Tomorrow, our family will go take them more popsicles and love on them some more before they leave town.

Tonight, the team prayed over us and gave us Words from the Lord.  It was such a sweet sweet time for us.  I am exhausted tonight, but did not want the evening to end.  To feel God's presence wherever His people gather is such a treat.  He loves us so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp8MJFGqrt0

This is what went on the past two days...or some of it, I should say.  The team has been so busy.  Wish we could keep them for another month, but we have to send them home to their families now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the videos and pictures. Keep them coming. Love, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.