In this beautiful air conditioned room. We are thankful since it is 97 degrees in our house right now. We also have a small room for the children across the hall.
So, I have worked on this blog on and off all day... I have had such trouble loading the pics. I have more good ones, but am just too discouraged to try to work on it anymore...
We have had a great day, just enjoying our famiy, even had a few guests drop by here and there throughout the day. Busy, but thankful for the people in our lives...
So, at dark, I was hanging out my third load of wash...may need to use the dryer in a little while, but still have VIRGIN pina coladas to make for my birthday boy, and a little girl who had a wonderful day, into the shower and into bed.
It has been very hot today, but it feels great now...in the 85 area...i would have complained about that in Houston, but here after 97 all day in the house, 85 feels amazing...
I think Josh had a good birthday, and thank you for all of you who helped make it special...I was surprised that he still received some gifts, and more than that just lots of HAPPY BIRTHDAYS on his facebook.
Tomorrow we have another busy day, renewing our visa and back to school. Today was a great day for us to just enjoy some amazing kids....
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.