Thursday, March 17, 2011

Someone Prayed for us to Come to Belize

Tonight I write with a heavy heart...I am grieved once again at the enemy's tactics to destroy lives, families.  But I rejoice in the Lord, that there is healing and He redeems lives.

Why was there a battle in my spirit to leave everything and come here?  Because the enemy did not want us to be used by God in Belize.

I remember when I was struggling, a year ago now, to tell my friends we were moving.  I was willing, but still struggling with counting the cost.  One of my friends told me..."I prayed for you guys to come to Katy, and now someone is praying for someone like you to come to Belize."  Tonight I found out one of those someones.

Pray for us, as already we see before us a ripe harvest field.  God's timing is amazing and perfect.  He has sent us here for such a time as this.

We see God's hand, but also have to fight spiritually.

I am asking for prayers for my health.  I know it is spiritual attack, but am fighting my body going hypothyroid.  My medicine has been doubled, but I feel like I have the flu all the time and am extremely tired.  I need God's healing touch, for there is much work for me to do, and I need to be well and strong.

God is setting up relationships that are already deep.  It is totally supernatural how He is fusing us with people.  We are thankful for your prayers, but please don't let up.  His work here is just begining.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you for this update! I will be praying more specifically for your health as well as the specific needs of the ministry. <3 Rest well my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.